Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gratitude



I don't want to get too gushy...but I wanted to share that I have probably never been so grateful for my husband than this moment in my life. He is ALWAYS there for me, no matter what. He does things that I know he doesn't want to do, like being at my work at 6am on Saturday for the IU Mini marathon...probably not on his Saturday to-do list.

I think when you get married you are caught up in lust and happiness and then real life sets in. For a little while when we were first married I definitely took him for granted and have learned how lucky I am to have him. He is honestly one of the most caring and giving people I know. When others have walked out of my life he remains constant. Even though our marraige isn't perfect, (my mom always said don't believe anyone when they say their marraige is perfect), I feel like we have grown so much together over the past 2 years and I have especially grown up as a person. I wouldn't take anything back, and I'm excited to continue living our life together.

okay, no more gushies this week-promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment